Tuesday 24 September 2013

Feedback

Feedback based on presentation...

WWW-
Technological + institutional angle works well - there is potential there
Social networking another big aspect of music promotion
Idea of artists showing creative process is interesting
video games : another interesting link!

EBI-
The development of music = perhaps needs to be explained a little more
Timing not quite there
what about the other side of itunes - screwing with artists and not allowing musicians to make profits
lack of rehearsal
So many good ideas but lacking a little in terms of depth. Worth thinking about for the critical investigation

The research done for my presentation was useful as it help contribute towards the ideas and concepts which was explained in the presentation. It also gave me ideas based on the question for my critical investigation as I felt that it needed more work to come up with a more solid investigation.
In terms of the delivery of the presentation, I think I should have rehearsed more before presenting as it wasn't as confident and informing as it could have been. Also, the slides were not delivered as on time I would have liked.
The topic area chosen, was very open and general however whilst speaking to a number of people about my topic, I've narrowed down my question down to a more specific topic. The presentation was very general therefore I have to research more into the general topic areas in order to ensure I have a good critical investigation and an academic essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment